Wastewater or sewage treatment is the process of removing contaminants from wastewater or sewage and converting it into an effluent that can be returned to the water cycle with minimum impact on the environment, or directly reused.
Sewage treatment works as a system that uses physical, chemical, and biological processes to remove contaminants from wastewater. Wastewater can only be released into the environment, after all harmful impurities have been removed.
- Prefabricated system with virtually NO civil constructions
- Less plan-foot area of installation than conventional solutions (up to 5 times less).
- Fully Automatic & tested before dispatch, ready to plug and play
- Modular design - ideal for future expansion
- Easy to relocate if required
- Treated effluent quality achieving Environmental and International Regulation.
- Tertiary (polishing) treatment can be easily incorporated.
- Treated effluent suitable for re-use
- Easy to operate (automated) with low maintenance requirements